Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Organized and ready to create




This has been a strange weekend. I feel a little lost and without much to do. My new class in my MAED program is really easy, so I get most of my weekend back to myself. Friday night I had curry with Mari and caught up. Friday night I woke up twice in the night because of my cold and couldn't sleep for ages. Saturday morning I was bored, so I redesigned this blog, chatted with Doug and spent the afternoon on the couch before boredom drove me to Gangnam for dancing. That was fun, I always enjoy dancing.

Today I was bored a lot again. Caught up with Mom and Dad, then caught up with folks back in New Zealand, made lunch, reorganized my spice cabinet, organized my sewing and craft supplies, did my homework, planted seeds, considered a walk (but it's really cold today), watched League of Gentlemen and now it's 8:17pm and I have nothing to do for the next couple of hours before I go to sleep. What is wrong with me? Seriously, there's gotta be something wrong here. I used to spend my weekends in my pajamas and lazing about without any qualms. This weekend? I'm antsy and easily distracted to the point where I'm driving myself crazy. Anyway- here are my pictures of my organized sewing desk and craft storage spaces...I'm all ready to do some creative stuff...just as soon as I can decide what to do.

I have to be careful with myself in this state of boredom. If you're wondering why I don't just go out- if I go out like this, I'll end up shopping and buying things I don't need at all. Since I'm trying to save as much as possible the next few months, this would be highly detrimental. Let's hope I can keep myself occupied without going crazy. :)





No comments: