Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Friday, September 24, 2010

relaxation

Just sitting around my apartment today relaxing. I need that sometimes. Today I needed it. I also needed that skype call with Laura and Elijah today too. That put me in a better state of mind.

I had a couple really awful nightmares last night. The kind that you wake up screaming from. I'm doing better now, but I guess my mind just needed to get some stuff out. Dreams were the vehicle of choice apparently. The sun is shining here, the weather is cool and I'm looking forward to spaghetti tonight.

I'm also looking forward to going back to school on Monday. I miss teaching and I miss my students. I am grateful that I have found something that makes me happy and doesn't allow me to get lost like professional theatre did. I need to stay found in life, and not lose myself. If that makes any sense.

Going to enjoy the rest of my quiet day at home and hopefully have a great weekend as well before returning to work on Monday.

No comments: