Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

update time

Well, we got the test results back for Tai. He has the kind of PSS that requires surgery. However, we can't go that route because I can't afford a 2 million won surgery and hospital stay. He is on medication though and he's totally back to normal. He's a total spazz right now. We're going outside all the time and he's running all over the place, playing with his rope and finally putting on weight. We go in Monday for a checkup with the local vet. I'm currently watching him pull out all the blankets I have lying around and chewing on the ends. He's hilarious.

I do believe I solved the mystery of my air con that runs all day and there's nothing to show for it. I got the vent open finally (a 15 minute ordeal considering the height it sits at) and my apartment is finally cooling off. Which is good considering the high humidity and heat going on right now.

We're doing the 4th of July bbq tomorrow at my apartment (since it's pouring down rain) and since I can't go home this year, I'm actually really excited about this. I did clean my apartment (destroyed by Tai as he decided to attack the vacuum and then pull everything out again). I made deviled eggs tonight and am going to make a peach pie. I can't WAIT!

Happy Independence Day America!

No comments: