Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

alone

There are times when I just want to be alone all day long. Today was one of those days. I actually would like to do it all week, but I can't.

I think I'm turning into a plant lady. Whenever I go to Lotte Mart I inevitably buy a plant or seed set from the 1,000 won shop. Today's purchases- rosemary plant and thyme seed set. I also purchased a rolling pin, the first I've owned. BTW- I now own 8 plants. If I had a little ledge I would probably try tomatoes and strawberry plants...good thing I don't have a ledge or little porch.

I really miss Laura Jean's lemon-poppy seed muffins right now. Though I miss Laura more than the muffins.

This weekend kind of stunk, I hope it isn't a preview of this week.

That's it for now- I'm going to clean up and head to bed and hopefully wake up to a better day.

No comments: