Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blog award

I got this from Laura. She gave me an award. Now, I'm not entirely convinced that my blog is award-worthy, so I'm determined now to being worthy of this award.

Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

So here is Laura's blog- (which I love reading as it has my favorite people in it and great film reviews to boot). http://therecoveringdrifter.blogspot.com/

My 10 things that make me happy- in no particular order.

1. daisies- they're just so friendly
2. cooking at home- I guess I am a housewife at heart
3. a happy puppy in the morning- Tai definitely makes getting up at 630 better
4. friends- those whom I count as close friends are so cherished
5. chocolate chip cookies- I cannot lie, just thinking about them makes me happy (where, oh where is my oven?)
6. being able to finish a sewing project- I love the feeling of finishing something fabulous
7. Stumble (which I got from Diane)- as an Input person, I love having this installed on my work computer where i can learn all sorts of neat things just at a click of the mouse
8. photography- I've been on hiatus for awhile now, but I think I need to pick it back up, because it really does make me happy
9. travel- I love moving to new places and seeing new things. Looking forward to a trip to Busan in May and home in August!
10. recipes- finding new recipes is a hobby now, if only I would start trying them! I am happy when I find an interesting take on one of my favs (case in point- eggplant parmesan...so freaking delish and so much healthier than chicken parmesan fried up)

I give a blog award to-

Fed Up With Lunch: The School Lunch Project - fascinating read and shows a real concern for what kids are eating in school. http://fedupwithschoollunch.blogspot.com/

The Great PBJ Battle- one mom's account of healthier cooking vs. her kids - their option if they don't like dinner, a PBJ sandwich (blech). http://thegreatpbjbattle.blogspot.com/

No comments: