Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Irish weekend

SO, I made it to Ireland. It's been a whirlwind weekend. Fighting off jet-lag and adjusting to an english-speaking country again have been what has taken control of me this past weekend. I think I have kicked the proverbial bucket on my jet-lag though. After passing out in the early evening hours for two days in a row (only to wake up before dawn the next morning) I forced myself to stay up late and was able to sleep past 7 this morning! yah! Anyway, Ireland is beautiful. I really like it here alot. Yesterday my friend Siobhan took me with her to the beach where she went surfing (I did not surf). I spent the next two hours walking around the beach and countryside there taking pictures. I took almost 300 pictures yesterday! So I have a large amount of editing to do before anything ends up online for you all to see. I actually should be going soon because apparently she's going surfing again and dropping me off in a nice town nearby for me to explore for a couple hours while she acts crazy and goes into the cold ocean to surf. I'll put up pictures as soon as I get some edited this evening, I promise!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

debbie! this is the first time i've read your blog! let's become each other's number one fans!!! i just found it finally, and have added you to my list of blogs to read. :) cool!