Pages

Debbie's Doings

When two people sing together, they're in love; when two people dance together, they make love.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A little change

So I've been debating this decision for awhile. Debating on my relationship status, that is.

What exactly is my status? Complicated. Complicated by the fact that I'm in a different country, by the fact that we're both incredibly shy around each other, and by the simple fact that I've only spent time with him during my vacation in January.

I have only 62 days left in South Korea and J remembered that last night when he called. :)

I hung out with a Kiwi last Saturday and was sharply reminded of J...I really wanted to call him or see him again, but I know it'll be soon. I'm all sorts of nervous and excited to see him at the airport when I arrive. He's picking me up. :)

What's not complicated are my feelings.

No comments: